Friday, May 7, 2010

I went to Crowley on Wednesday and started going through boxes of things I have packed and found some things I totally forgot about. I repainted some of them to go in my pink bathroom and bedroom and then everything will be ready to decorate when I move back, which I hope is soon. I love the country but there is nothing like being back in a home you have lived in for 21 years. So here are some pictures of things I am keeping and the silver flatware will be sold.



This picture frame will have hooks on it to hang small ornaments for Christmas. When I first got it, I thought I had enough picture frames to last a lifetime and most of the ones in my living room have a silver/pewter look to them and I wanted something different to display my ornaments. I had a floor size, but got rid of it---duh-that was a dumb thing to do, but that was a brain "fart" as we call it.

No comments: